Friday 17 September 2010

Hello everyone :)


My name's Aneta and I'm 17. I am a student at the Maria Skłodowska-Curie Comprehensive School. I live in Czechowice-Dziedzice. I live with my parents and my younger brother, His name’s Kamil and he’s 13. I usually spend my evenings with them. I actually love them very much. I have got boyfriend. His name is Ariel and I spend with him plenty of time. Much more than with my parents.
I am interested in history, sport and all kinds of music. I love swimming and ridding my bike. In my free time I meet my friends, listen to music (my favorite singer is Beyonce but recently I also listen to Alexander Rybak's music) or watch movies (I like comedies, horror and documentaries movies), sometimes I like to read a good book. That's all about me. 

Aneta:)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name's Sara and I really love you're blog. It's very nice! So, I hope we can know better and good luck with the project.

    Byee!


    Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful girl with beautiful blog .I hope you like our blogs and all the other. Iám on of the people from germany.

    Good luck for the rest of the work.;)

    ReplyDelete